2019 Qualifications and Instructions
- Applicants must be a non-profit organization and provide a copy of their 501(c) (3) status.
- Applicants must serve the needs of women and/or children in the Central California region, which includes: Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Kings and Tulare counties.
- Applicants must have current 501(c) (3) status and have been providing services for a minimum of three (3) years.
All requests must be submitted online.
- All fields are required.
- Additional documents may be submitted in Word or PDF format ONLY.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- No applications will be accepted via regular mail.
- Grants awarded will be from $500 up to $5,000.
- Applications must be submitted no later than Friday, January 11, 2019 by 5 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Nené Casares (559) 430-6955 or nenecasares@CCWC-fresno.org or Mary Stabelfeld (209) 356-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.